THE DAIRY KITCHEN Silken Chocolate Pots with Shiraz Syrup
By THE DAIRY KITCHEN
Preparation 15 MINS
Cooking 0 MINS
Silky smooth chocolate pots with fruits poached in red wine, make these the most exquisite desserts.
Ingredients2 cups thickened cream
250g dark chocolate
1 cup shiraz
1 cup caster sugar
2 cups frozen mixed berries
dark chocolate shavings, for serving
This chocolate dessert is very rich so don't be tempted to serve too much!
- Heat 1 cup cream in a small saucepan until almost simmering, remove and stir in chocolate until melted. Cool to room temperature.
- Whip remaining cream until soft peaks form, fold in chocolate mixture until well combined.
- Spoon mixture into 6 serving glasses, refrigerate until set.
- For syrup, combine shiraz and sugar in a small saucepan, heat gently, stirring until sugar dissolves. Bring to a gentle simmer and turn off heat immediately. Cool to room temperature, stir in berries 1 hour before serving.
- To serve, pile soaked berries into the serving glasses and drench with syrup. Garnish with chocolate shavings.